Owning a business or commercial property comes with a whole set of issues and decisions to make when it comes to plumbing. In some instances, ignoring a plumbing issue can cause you to shut your doors for an extended period of time, leading to even more issues for you and your family. At Marc Francis Plumbing, we never want to see that happen, which is why we offer reliable plumbing solutions to all our commercial customers in the Johnson City, Tennessee, area. Whether you have a restaurant with clogged kitchen sinks or a residential property with no hot water, you can count on our experienced staff to get your property back on track. With more than 8 years of experience serving the Johnson City area, we back all our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
80 Gallon HTP commercial water heater
Commercial drain stoppage
Commercial drain stoppage
Before - commercial water heater replacement
After - Commercial water heater replacement with thermostatic mixing valve and pressure regulating valve
Dealing with an emergency situation? We offer 24/7 emergency plumbing support for those large-scale plumbing issues.
What Are Common Commercial Plumbing Issues?
If you have a business, one thing that you’ll want to know is some of the common plumbing issues you’ll face. The more you know about them, the easier it’ll be to get professional help when you need it most.
- Clogs in Toilets – This is a problem that any bathroom has. But this is a problem that happens a lot of times in commercial settings because of how many people going in and out of the bathrooms.
- Broken Handles on Toilets – Because commercial toilets are used a lot more than in a home, their handles weaken much faster. In many instances, this can leave you with a hidden water leak that can increase your water bill considerably.
- Sewage Blockages – Another huge problem that commercial bathrooms have is sewage blockages. The blockages lead to unpleasant smells, which can drive away your customers as well as frustrate employees, and in the worst case scenario, force you to close your doors for repairs.
- Industrial Water Heater Issues – You never want your customers to be uncomfortable, but that’s exactly what they’ll be without a reliable source of hot water. This is a common issue for gyms and hotels, and getting the right water heater is key.
- Buildup in Drain Pipes – Over time, an accumulation of soap scum, mineral deposits, food debris, and other items that get washed down drains can cause the pipes attached to that drain to empty slower and in some cases become blocked entirely. Hydro jetting is a safe and effective way to clean the inner lining of pipe walls and remove that buildup, pushing out clogs and getting the drains working smoothly again.
As business owners, we understand how frustrating a plumbing issue can be. Not only are repair costs a concern, but so is any downtime for your business. At Marc Francis Plumbing we offer timely commercial plumbing services. From drain cleaning to sewer line repairs, we can provide you with an effective solution with minimal disruption to your day to day happenings.
What Is Hydrojetting & What Are the Benefits?
Hydrojetting is a technique used for drain and sewer cleaning. It uses a high-pressure stream of water which clears piping systems of major obstructions like grease buildup and tree roots. Some of the main benefits of this service include:
- Clears away grease and sludge from pipes, as well as tree roots.
- Makes sewer and drain pipes last longer.
- Removes minerals and scale buildup.
- Prevents sewage backups.
- Saves your pipes from premature failure.
- Minimizes the risk of future clogs.
If your property is in need of serious drain or sewer cleaning, hydrojetting may be the answer. Call our friendly experts to discuss your needs today.
Choosing the Right Industrial Water Heater
One of the most important decisions you will make when it comes to your business is the water heater you’ll buy. There are a lot of factors in choosing the right industrial water heater, and three things to consider include:
- Find the Right Size for your Needs – When you’re choosing the size of your commercial water heater, consider how much hot water you need daily, and how many people will be using that hot water. In some instances, you may need multiple units or one large system to accommodate your business.
- Choose One That’s Energy Efficient – Choosing one that’s energy efficient will help you with saving money on electric bills along with helping the environment. However, these water heaters often vary, so you want to look at the amounts and figure out what one will be best for you.
- Think About the Price – The price of the water heater is going to vary. Some are going to be more expensive than others, but they may not need as many repairs or maintenance. So look at the prices and think about which is best for you.
Not only will we help you find the right water heater for your commercial property, but also we’ll help you with the installation process for a seamless and stress-free experience.
Looking to resolve all your commercial plumbing issues? Be sure to ask our staff whether a repipe is right for your property needs.
Why Choose Us?
If you’re looking for a company for all your commercial needs, look no further than Marc Francis Plumbing. As your Johnson City, TN, plumbing experts, you can count on us for top-quality solutions, professional technicians, and 24/7 support. When you need us most, you can count on our friendly staff to provide you with a reliable solution that works for your needs.