As homeowners, few things can be more upsetting than a malfunctioning water heater. We rely on these systems to work properly in order to maintain an adequate amount of hot water that runs through our showers, washing machines, and even our dishwashers. That is why here at Marc Francis Plumbing, we understand how problematic it can be when our water heaters stop working due to old age, leaks, or any other problems you may be experiencing. Whether you need a new water heater installation or some help with maintenance, you can trust our plumbing experts to help keep your home and family comfortable.
Tired of running out of hot water mid-shower? Be sure to ask how our tankless water heaters can provide you with a limitless supply of hot water, on-demand!
Signs Your Water Heater Is Damaged
A broken water heater can cause significant damage and discomfort in your home, which is why it’s important to know what to look for before you find yourself in an emergency situation. While some symptoms are more obvious than others, any sight of complication is a good reason to call a trained technician and set up an inspection right away. Some of the most common signs that your water heater is damaged include:
- No Hot Water: When your hot water heater stops doing its job, the result is icy showers, unclean clothes, and improperly washed dishes. If you notice your water just isn’t getting as hot as it's supposed to, it may be time for a water heater replacement.
- Old Age: Most water heaters are expected to have a life span that lasts not much longer than ten years. This is especially true for those units that have gone without proper maintenance or repairs when needed. If your water heater is approaching the ten-year mark, it’s time to start considering replacement services.
- A Leaky Tank: If you notice that your water heater is leaking, you could be experiencing loose pipes or a failed valve. These are common malfunctions and can be easily repaired. However, any repair that’s left unchecked could result in considerable water damage in your home.
- Scorching Hot Water: When a water heater thermostat is broken, the result can be water that is way too hot and thus unbearable to enjoy. This is a common problem that can usually be fixed with a new thermostat.
While some issues can be solved with simple water heater repairs, ignoring these warning signs could open your home to some serious emergency situations like a burst tank. At Marc Francis Plumbing we offer detailed inspections and can get your water heater back in working order in no time!
The Benefits of New Water Heater Installation
There are many benefits to investing in a brand new water heater. Some perks you’ll enjoy with a new unit include:
- Improved energy performance
- Increased hot water reserves
- Stronger water pressure
- More consistent temperatures
- Quieter operation
When you opt for a new hot water heater installation, whether it’s because of the severity of the repair issue or the age of your system, you can count on our expert staff to find the best solution for your home.
Worried you have a water leak in your home that’s not coming from your water heater? Be sure to ask our plumbers about our detailed water leak detection services and avoid an emergency.
Services You Can Count On in Johnson City, Tennessee!
DIY water heater installations can be costly and ineffective. Especially if something goes wrong resulting in severe water damage and flooding in your home. Luckily, our plumbing pros at Marc Francis Plumbing are here to help. From choosing your system to removing and disposing of your old water heater, you can count on our expert staff for a convenient and reliable solution.
No matter if you’re looking to save some money and reduce energy costs or if you’re simply wanting faster hot water delivery in your home, we’re here to provide quality hot water heater installation services to customers all over the Tri-city area!