As our homes begin to age and settle, so do our pipes, and if your home was built before the ’90s, you most likely have galvanized pipes. The problem with these older pipe materials is they corrode faster than the newer innovations, filling up with mineral deposits and causing cracks and leaks. Repipe services take the stress off of these old galvanized pipes by replacing them with new, effective pipes. At Marc Francis Plumbing we offer top-rated plumbing solutions in the Tri-Cities. By opting for repipe you can add value to your home and resolve many of your nagging plumbing repair issues.
Repiping hot and cold water lines
Dealing with a plumbing emergency? We offer 24-hour plumbing services, keeping your home protected from serious repair issues.
When Should You Opt for Repipe?
There are many signs that it’s time for a repipe service in your home. If you are experiencing any of the following, it may be time to get your pipes evaluated.
- Low Water Pressure
- Spiked Water Bill
- Foul Smelling Water
- Rusty/Discolored Water
- Your Pipes Are Frequently In Need Of Repairs
- Your Home Was Built Before 1990 And/Or You Have Galvanized Pipes
In some cases, these symptoms are the result of larger damage concern and could benefit from an inspection. At Marc Francis Plumbing, we take the time to inspect your pipes before starting any projects, ensuring you have peace of mind that the service we suggest is the right one for your home needs.
What Materials Are Used for Repipe?
Over the years, there have been many advances when it comes to what pipes are most effective and durable. At Marc Francis Plumbing, we only use the best materials to serve our clients. They include:
- Copper - Copper is considered one of the best materials to use when investing in pipes for your home. It’s durable and also heat-tolerant, making it a safer choice amongst the other options out on the market today.
- PEX Piping - This is one of the most cost-effective and widely used options when it comes to materials used today. These pipes are inexpensive and flexible, relatively heat tolerant, and less susceptible to freezing than other brands. They’re also resistant to acid decreasing the risks of corrosion.
- CPVC - CPVC piping can be used for both supply and distribution. It’s a great affordable option although it is not as durable as other materials in its price bracket. Another great feature is that like the PEX piping, it’s resistant to acid.
We always offer the best materials for our repipe projects and work with your budget to find a cost-effective solution. No matter what material you choose, you can count on our expert staff to protect your home from any damage.
Want to protect your new pipes from repair issues in the future? Be sure to ask our staff how ongoing drain cleaning can stop burst pipe concerns.
Why Hire a Professional?
No matter if you need us at day or night, our knowledgeable technicians are always just a phone call away to take care of all your repipe needs! We pride ourselves in our quality customer service and will always make sure our clients are happy and satisfied! Thanks to many years of experience, our technicians know just how to help any plumbing needs you may have in the greater Johnson City, TN, area!
A repipe project can be a large undertaking for any homeowner. Working with the right plumbing company is essential for enjoying a quality service that will last for years to come.