Water heaters are an essential component of every home’s water system. It allows us to enjoy relaxing warm showers, fresh clean clothes, and spotless dishes. However, water heaters can be bulky, expensive to fix, and can sometimes run out of hot water, making you wait for it to refill and reheat. Thanks to innovations such as tankless water heaters, unexpected cold showers are a thing of the past! Here at Marc Francis Plumbing, we provide quality tankless water heater installation and repair services that allow the whole family to enjoy hot water at any time.
Sticking with your traditional water heater? Make sure your system is in the best hands with our expert water heater services, including repairs, maintenance, and installations.
How Do Tankless Water Heaters Work?
Unlike a tanked water heater, a tankless water heater works by heating water on demand, instead of maintaining water a warm temperature inside a holding tank. Drawing cold water into the heater when the hot tap on a faucet is switched on, these small systems have a heating element that immediately heats water as it passes through. This eliminates the limit of a tanked unit and provides you with a limitless supply of hot water, on-demand.
Tankless Water Heater Benefits
Tankless water heaters have many benefits, making them an ideal choice for many homeowners of the Tri-Cities. Some of these benefits include:
- Long Life Span - Tankless water heaters have up to double the life expectancy compared to their counterpart.
- Huge Space Saver - Contrary to its counterpart, there is no 50-gallon tank that you have to worry about taking up precious storage space in your home.
- Endless Hot Water - With a tankless water heater, you never have to worry about running out of hot water, no matter how many people in your home need to take a shower.
- Energy Efficient - Unlike tanked units, tankless units only heat water when you need them, eliminating the need for it to constantly be working to keep your water hot.
- Diverse Options - You can invest in gas, electrical, or propane model depending on what unit works best for you home!
Want to be sure your new tankless water heater works at peak performance? Ask our plumbers how a whole home repipe can upgrade all your home’s plumbing systems.
Your Tennessee Tankless Water Heater Installation Experts
There are various benefits to tankless water heater installations. Despite the initial cost, these units offer plenty of benefits thanks to their long life and energy efficiency. At Marc Francis Plumbing, we pride ourselves on our quality service. With over 35 years of experience, we can confidently answer all of your tankless water heater needs and provide you with long lasting, customized solutions.
Whether you’re investing in a new tankless water heater installation for your home or need help keeping your existing system in top shape, our plumbing pros are here to help.