There is arguably nothing more important than having good quality water, as we need clean water to remain healthy and live comfortably. So when your home is suffering from unpurified water that isn’t safe to drink and is damaging to appliances, it’s time to seriously consider investing in a water filtration system. At Marc Francis Plumbing we are your reliable Johnson City water quality experts. We offer a range of water filtration systems to accommodate any budget and plumbing system. Our plumbing technicians can get that new system installed quickly, ensuring your family is enjoying the best in water quality.
Dealing with hard water? Find out how our water softener services can help you take control of your home’s water supply.
Why Be Concerned With Water Quality?
Water quality determines the condition of our health and ultimately changes the way we live our lives. While Johnson City doesn’t have the worst water quality in the world, it’d be wrong to say that there aren’t issues with the water we consume and bathe in. If water isn’t properly filtered, it becomes a breeding ground for harmful bacteria that can trigger illness and problems with your plumbing system.
Even the water we bathe in can seep into our pores and affect our health through our skin if not properly filtered. That is why we at Marc Francis Plumbing, provide home water filtration system installation services that ensure clean water to our customers 24/7.
Choosing Your Filtration System
There are various types of water filtration systems out on the market today, all ranging in price point and effectiveness. Before considering a water filtration system, consult with a trained technician to find out what system will work best to meet your home’s clean water needs. Some of the top-rated systems include:
- Reverse Osmosis: Reverse osmosis is the process of forcing water from a high ion concentration to a low ion concentration. The water flows through the system and harmful bacteria and minerals are removed from the water supply.
- Carbon Filters: Carbon filters use activated charcoal to trap harmful bacteria and impurities as the water goes through the filter. The result is safe, fresh-tasting drinking water.
- Distillation: The process of distillation is when the water is boiled to remove unhealthy substances and impurities. It is the more natural option when it comes to purifying water as it eliminates harmful metals as well.
The type of whole home water filtration system you choose for your home depends on your budget and needs. At Marc Francis Plumbing, our staff takes the time to inspect your water quality and helps you make an informed decision that’ll benefit your home the most. We offer expert installation services and can get you clean and safe drinking water in no time!
Benefits of Installing a Water Filtration System
There are many reasons to invest in a water filtration system. Not only is it a more environmentally friendly option, but it’s also a huge money saver. Some additional benefits include:
- Removal Of Hazardous Substances - In areas where water systems are public, there is a huge risk of hazardous pollutants contaminating the water supply. By investing in a home water filtration system, you decrease the risk of having a spoiled water supply or losing clean water in the case of a natural disaster or power outage.
- Environmentally Friendly - It’s no secret that plastic pollution is seriously damaging to the environment. By eliminating the need for plastic water bottles, you are significantly playing a role in the reverse pollution efforts to protect the environment.
- Better Tasting Water - Water that is free of harsh minerals, harmful substances, and bacteria tastes a lot better than unfiltered water.
Want to do more for the water quality in your home? Make sure your pipes are clean too! Ask our staff about our whole home repiping needs on your next service call.