When it comes to plumbing issues, a clogged toilet is one of the most likely you’ll face in your Johnson City home, more than once. While many homeowners can take care of the issue with your basic plunger, what happens when that doesn’t get the job done any longer? At Marc Francis Plumbing, we are your reliable clogged toilet repair company. We can help solve your most complex blockage issues and restore the flow of water in your bathroom. As homeowners, we understand how unsightly and inconvenient a clogged toilet can be. That’s why we offer same day, reliable toilet repair services throughout the Tri-Cities!
Tired of dealing with constant clogs? Be sure to schedule annual drain cleaning with our plumbing pros.
What Causes Clogged Toilets?
One of the worst things that can happen to your toilet is when it gets a clog. Knowing what causes these issues in the first place, is the best way to help prevent them in the future. Some of the more common causes include:
- It’s an old low-flow toilet
- You’re flushing things that shouldn’t be flushed
- You have a blocked toilet trap
- There are problems in your sewer line
In most cases, a toilet clog stems from a basic issue like too much toilet paper. When it’s deeper in your plumbing, that’s when it’s a cause for concern. Sewer line issues are never a good thing, and getting professional help is the best way to avoid them.
How to Repair a Clogged Toilet
When your trusty plunger just isn’t getting the job done, you’re going to need a professional cleaning to get your toilet flowing again. At Marc Francis Plumbing, we start every toilet repair service with a detailed inspection. By finding the exact location of your blockage, we can more effectively remove it. We use traditional methods like augers, but also can provide you with hydro Jetting for those large-scale blockages.
Other common toilet repair issues we help with include damaged flushing mechanisms, old flappers, base and valve leaks, and general wear and tear. Your toilet is one of the most used fixtures in your home, so getting it repaired properly is the best way to protect your home.
Tired of seeing your old toilet? Why not consider remodeling your bathroom with help from our experienced plumbers today!
The Benefits of Replacing an Old Toilet
If you have an outdated toilet, one of the things that you want to do is to replace it with a more up to date one. Some of the top benefits of new toilet installation include:
- Helps Save Money – A dual flush toilet can help you save money because it uses less water per flush. You can also choose one flush for solid waste and another for paper and water.
- Helps the Environment – Some toilets are composting toilets, so they can help the environment. The waste that goes into your toilet is turned into some fertilizer that you can use for your garden and lawn.
- Fewer Clogs – As we mentioned above, the older toilets are, the more prone to clogs they are. So when you update your toilet, you may not have as many clogs as you did with your old toilet.
At Marc Francis Plumbing, we have over 25 years of experience with clogged toilets repairs. Whether we need to remove a blockage, repair an old valve, or replace your toilet altogether, you can count on our experienced plumbing pros.